1995/1996 SJCBC Committee
- Andy was our Captain of Boats. He's a cheeky chappie who
could grin for England at the Olympics. At the moment he is working very
very hard for his finals. That's his story and he's sticking to it.
Pictured here with a big grin (and
Chivonne, last years women's captain)
- Wendy was our Women's Captain. She stroked the
Women's Lightweight Crew in the Henley Races. She's South African and
bloody hard. Think twice before messing.
- Nigel was the diligent boat club secretary. There's
nothing about him that would even remotely interest any of you lot. Girls
click here to drool over his picture.
- Our treasurer was Paul. He says he's waiting for the
introduction of the shortweight rowing category. We're currently
campaigning on his behalf for the introduction of the 'DPhil physicists
from Lincolnshire under six foot with fair hair and called Paul' category,
where we think he'd do better. Pictured here relaxing on the boat house roof. Cheesy.
- Tom was the Men's Vice Captain. Want a photo of your performance
in Torpids? Well you can't have one.
- Little Penny was our Women's Vice
Captain . She started off as a
wee rower then switched to coxing. It's rumoured that her
diminutive stature was the deciding factor. Everyone loves her a
teensy bit, and saves a small place in their hearts for her.
I even found a short poem from the college
bullsheet dedicated to her. Dunno who wrote it.
- Catriona was the Social Secretary. Want a cocktail party? No
problem, she'll sort it. But you'd better clear up afterwards or she
won't talk to you for six months.
Back to the SJCBC Homepage